- Do not come to the hotel in case you have any symptoms.
- Always follow instructions as set out by members of staff, as well as the guidelines displayed throughout the hotel.
- Always respect the 1.5-meter social distancing, excluding with the people in your bubble.
- Limit moving around the hotel to a minimum.
- Always adhere to proper hand hygiene guidelines and only touch what you need.
- Alcohol gel is available throughout the hotel.
- Toilets in public areas are cleaned and disinfected every half hour.
- Pay contactless or electronically as much as possible.
- Air your room as much as possible.
- Please leave your room when it is being cleaned.
- Cleaning your room will be done with the utmost care, with special attention to disinfecting all surfaces and contact points such as light switches, door handles, remote control…
- Please use the bathroom in your room rather than communal toilets.
- If you need your minibar filled up, please let us know upfront.
- Breakfast is being served between 8 AM and 10 AM; the buffet is located on the ground floor.
- Always respect social distancing guidelines.
- Always wear your mouth mask and disinfect your hands after using equipment in the breakfast room.
- Mouth masks are available at the hotel’s reception.
Lunch and dinner
- Meals can be consumed in Brasserie Carrousel. The brasserie is open from 11 AM until 9:30 PM. Please wear your mouth mask until you are seated.